Sunday, August 06, 2006
Some funny Stuff
There is nothing more serious on my mind this very blessed Sunday than to pass along to you some funny stuff I lifted off a newsy e-mail from a friend...entitled
Some Funny Stuff!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2006 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing~lol~
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.
Something for us to Think About - the high cost of gas.
As my car is now back from the garage, it now hits me just how the cost of purchasing gas has become recently. A record high of approximately $12 per gallon. The car is such a convenience, but I may have to use it sparingly until school re-opens when it will be pressed full-time back into commission to ferry the children everywhere. Until then, however, I will continue my daily walk (which last about 15 mins. each way) from home to my workplace.